Digital Manager – Mediacom
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Head of Digital
3 best things about the job
- An enjoyable environment that combines the best of your skills whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
- Working within a network of likeminded media people across agency offering support and mentorship as you develop your career.
- Work diversity that involves liaising with internal and external stakeholders across a range of disciplines, solving business problems for clients.
Your goal in three months
- You will have solid comprehension of your campaign pipeline and task status
- You will have foundational knowledge of Mediacom’s planning tools and processes.
- You will have started to build relationship with key decision makers within your client portfolio and have set up a client engagement plan.
Your goal in six months
- You will be contributing to innovative ideas as part of the wider team planning process.
- You will be confident execution plans using our available range of tools and software to plan client campaigns
- You will have set up a data driven performance plan framework for your clients, to increase their campaigns effectiveness.
Your goal in 12 months
- You will be a trusted member of the team and autonomously taken the lead on managing digital planning and buying.
- You will be the first point of contact for key clients within your portfolio.
- You will be a coach for junior members of the team to achieve their goals.
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels. By focusing on the totality of our clients’ communications, we deliver step-changing media effectiveness improvements, transforming our clients’ business through systems thinking. We employ 1800 people in 23 offices across 15 countries around Asia Pacific.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development.
We were named the best-performing media agency of 2017 (Recma New Biz Balance 2017 report). In terms of new billings alone, MediaCom topped the charts with over $1.6bn in new clients (Recma New Biz Balance 2017 report). We are named the Media Agency Network of the Year by Festival of Media Global Awards (2018/2017), AdWeek (2017), Campaign (2017) and M&M Global (2017).
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend on digital in Vietnam is substantially increasing. The internet penetration is constantly growing year on year and reached 54% in 2017. Internet users is 51.5 Million. With a population of more than 95.4 million with Median Age of 30, Vietnam has enormous potential and possibilities for media players and talent
DO YOU WANT TO SPEAKER AT DMA EVENT OR BECOME SPONSOR?
Digital marketing continues to be the biggest and most powerful form of marketing platform and media.
DMA Event has been the leading event for Digital Marketing professionals since 2015 in Vietnam, helping thousands of marketing practitioners succeed with actionable tactics learned during conference sessions and training workshops.
Fluent in digital marketing? DMA Talk is where you’ll engage with others who speak your native language.
Business Marketing Manager for Cards & E-banking - SCB (Saigon Commercial Bank)Position at SCB (Saigon Commercial Bank) Reporting of the role This role reports to: Head of Marketing for Retail Banking Responsible for designing and managing the overall marketing...read more
Digital Planning Manager - Younet GroupPosition at Younet Group Reporting of the role This role reports to: President of YNG in Digital & Martech Consulting UnitYouNet is the No.1 SocialTech company in Vietnam and is the world’s success company in Social...read more
A Digital Marketing Manager at Pharmacity is in charge of development digital marketing strategy aligning with overall marketing and retail business strategy.read more
A Digital Marketing Manager is in charge of planning and managing all digital marketing campaigns that promote Standard Chartered’s brand, products, and services.read more