Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Head of Marketing for Retail Banking
Business Marketing Manager for Cards & E-banking
Responsible for designing and managing the overall marketing and promotion plans of products that meet the needs of various customer segments and support sales channels to achieve sales targets.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the overall marketing strategies for the retail banking’s product portfolio
- Recommend marketing initiatives for products /customer segments / channels entrance and expansion
- Create and evaluate new product concepts and key features
- Carry out market researches / market updates / product reports and analyze key successful/failure factors of products of our own and the competitors’
- Manage and co-ordinate with Product Department for timely and successful and product development and product launches
- Work with distribution channels to launch new products Manage the budget, logistics, design of product marketing initiatives
- Design and implement quarterly marketing and promotion plans for customers
- Manage and implement product communications both internally and externally, develop and distribute marketing materials to customers that maximize sales impact
- Liaise and communicate with related parties on product marketing activities
- Support to run customer seminars and other events for customers to boost sales
- Ensure compliance with local, regional standards and all regulations on process control and management
- Co-ordinate with PR and Branding teams to ensure quality delivery for Marketing
- Graduated from a business school with the major in Marketing is a plus
- At least 2 year in middle management level
- Have an experience in banking/financial services is a plus
On the basis of succeeding to all inherent strengths of the three banks, the determination of SCB leaders and employees, especially the trust and support of customers and shareholders, the Bank, now, has at once gained advantages in the banking sector and now is in the top five of leading joint stock commercial banks in Vietnam with the charter capital of more than VND15,231 billion, the total assets of about VND498,500 billion (as of 30/11/2018). The operation network of 239 banking outlets in 28 major provinces/cites with the total number of over 6,000 employees.
Given strong backgrounds in financial potential, fast operational growth, advanced technology, diverse products of high service quality, SCB is believed to be steady in the path of becoming one of a leading retail – versatile – modern banks in Vietnam. Besides providing full financial packages to meet all customers’ demands, SCB is proud of increasing the values and benefits for partners, shareholders as well as bring about one of the best working environment and well-being for SCB employees.
Vision: To gather and mobilize resources in order to create sustainable value for customers, partners, shareholders and employees as well as to improve the quality of life of our employees and bring prosperity to Vietnamese families and enterprises. In doing so, SCB aims to contribute to establishing and developing a prosperous country.
DO YOU WANT TO SPEAKER AT DMA EVENT OR BECOME SPONSOR?
Digital marketing continues to be the biggest and most powerful form of marketing platform and media.
DMA Event has been the leading event for Digital Marketing professionals since 2015 in Vietnam, helping thousands of marketing practitioners succeed with actionable tactics learned during conference sessions and training workshops.
Fluent in digital marketing? DMA Talk is where you’ll engage with others who speak your native language.
Digital Planning Manager - Younet GroupPosition at Younet Group Reporting of the role This role reports to: President of YNG in Digital & Martech Consulting UnitYouNet is the No.1 SocialTech company in Vietnam and is the world’s success company in Social...read more
A Digital Marketing Manager at Pharmacity is in charge of development digital marketing strategy aligning with overall marketing and retail business strategy.read more
A Digital Marketing Manager is in charge of planning and managing all digital marketing campaigns that promote Standard Chartered’s brand, products, and services.read more
Mediacom have an enjoyable environment that combines the best of your skills whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.read more